|Remuneration:||R14500 – R17000 per month to be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Marine Spa Distributors|
We are looking for a graphic designer with marketing experience to join our team.
You will be working on brand development, graphic design, social media, product packaging, digital platforms, websites and printing.
You need to be self-motivated, creative, organised and be able to effectively work on your own.
- Conceptualise visual representation of our brands.
- Be responsible for conceptualisation and implementation of design material from concept to completion, this includes sales and marketing materials such as brochures, sales presentations, promotional display, point of sale design, product packaging and labels, print ads, social media material, newsletters and training manuals.
- Design and send out mailers and newsletters.
- Source printing quotations and see all processes through to distribution if required.
- Ensuring all artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press/production.
- Assist in conceptualising marketing strategies to boost sales, especially online and to increase brand awareness.
- Good copywriting skills essential.
- Knowledge of creating and posting content on social media.
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager and able to manage stores in Facebook and Instagram.
- Be able to run Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Candidate must possess a diploma/degree in graphic art/design or any related creative field.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ design and marketing experience.
- Be skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) on Mac.
- Be MS Office proficient.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good spelling and grammar.
Photography skills in order to shoot product stills will be advantageous
Please apply with a CV, your availability and a link to an up to date portfolio. Please only apply if you meet the required skills and experience.
We are unable to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Posted on 14 Jul 14:27
Apply by email