Graphics Designer and Creative Co-ordinator
- Graphic Design
- Head Office, JHB
- Graphics Designer and Creative Co-ordinator
- An exciting vacancy exists for a Graphics Designer and Creative Co-ordinator at Life Employee Health Solutions (Life EHS), Head Office in Dunkeld, JHB, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager. (Life EHS is a subsidiary of the Life Healthcare Group)
We are looking for a passionate team player who wants to join a dynamic work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating all visual sales and marketing material by adding their creative skill and design expertise into the presentation of client proposal and tender responses, sales and marketing presentations, product and services marketing collateral and brand material, in order for Life EHS to secure and retain business. These documents are to be designed and constructed so that it clearly articulates our value proposition and the solution we are proposing for our clients, whilst reflecting the Life EHS brand. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the design, planning and execution of marketing and social media campaigns for Life EHS.
The successful applicant must have a strong attention to detail, be able to multitask, work on various projects simultaneously and work in a high pressure, high performing environment. To do this effectively, you will need to liaise with other teams and senior stakeholders to ensure marketing collateral and projects are delivered timeously.
Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects in a decentralised brand environment, dedicated to exceptional quality, and time sensitive are critical factors to ensure success in this role.
- Critical Outputs
- The ability to create and execute high quality visual material to support the national sales team from receipt of project/concept brief to project completion.
- Source, co-ordinate and effectively use graphic design principles to ensure the visual standard of all documentation and internal and external presentation material is captivating, original and succinct.
- Ability to produce high quality creative documents and collateral that is reflective of the Life EHS brand encompassing latest design trends.
- Create ad hoc marketing and branding collateral as per CI Standards including internal communication material.
- Work closely with Bid Office Manager, Sales Team, Product Development Team and Subject Matter Experts to obtain and collate information for preparation of Bid collateral, sales and marketing material aimed at lead generation and call to action, and health and wellness content for clients.
- Work closely with operations to support SLA marketing deliverables from a design perspective.
- Identify ways to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the bid response process.
- Develop templates for all proposal requirements and maintain a library of standardised material and templates to drive brand consistency.
- Identify and re-work existing written content to infographics and illustrations.
- Deliver completed project responses to the bid team against agreed request for proposal (RFP) deadlines, escalating issues where required and ensuring appropriate stakeholder engagement/involvement and sign-off.
- Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of brand standards for other commercial functions to follow in terms of design style and brand compliance.
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A firm and confident team player able to effectively articulate their ideas to others.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and after hours when required.
- Understand the sales and marketing environment and the related elements which go into formulating a bid response and or sales and marketing collateral
- Able to effectively coordinate the execution of formats and themes for all social media communication platforms and assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in executing Life EHS’s social media strategy across all digital communication channels.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with the management and development of the annual health content planner.
- Able to assist in the planning, management, coordination and design of client communication campaigns, events and promotions
- Able to assist the Marketing and Communications Manager with the design and implementation of marketing and social media campaigns, tracking campaign data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, and assist with planning meetings, marketing events and trade shows
- 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design field with proven track record and portfolio
- Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
- Marketing qualification advantageous
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and presentation skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members
- Confident and accomplished in the use of a variety of graphic design packages (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office
- Experience using Photoshop, Flash, Visio, HTML
- Experience in website creation/ responsive web design, advantageous.
- Discipline in applying quality assurance and governance with excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player – able to effectively engage other team members and clients alike
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills – proactive in prioritising own workload and assigned areas of responsibility to others
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and able to conceptualise and implement original ideas
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic and work within a set brand environment
- Strong Content Management System knowledge (Word Press / Umbraco)
- Experience within a sales/ bid team environment, advantageous
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Organising and coordinating
- Performance and target driven
- Unquestionable starter and finisher
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Friday, February 19, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.