The implementation of our Employer Group relationship, marketing and communication strategy in and around the Bloemfontein area
• Assist with the development and implementation of effective marketing/leads generation strategies and relationship management
• Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential Employer Groups and other relevant stakeholders.
• Introduce and market Iemas’s Value Proposition to new and existing Employer Groups (B2B).
• Timely feedback and communication to branch/regional management.
• Implementation of strategies that would ensure generation of sales for Iemas Financing and Insurance business.
• Strategies that will ensure market penetration at existing companies
• A post-school qualification in marketing or public relations would be a strong recommendation
• 2 years’ applicable experience in a financing environment
Knowledge and Skills:
• Code 8 driver’s license
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Multilingualism including English
• Out of hour’s availability
• Willingness to travel