Closing Date 17 January 2021
Fidelity Services Group – Robertville is looking for an experienced and registered Gun Smith reporting to the National Armory Manager. The purpose of this position is to ensure that all firearms are repaired, calibrated and maintained following all safety protocols.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- SAPS Accreditation as a Gunsmith.
- Qualification as a Gunsmith.
- At least 4 – 5 years experience in similar position.
- Spray Painting experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Own reliable transport is an advantage.
- Day to day repair, maintenance and calibration of firearms.
- Must have good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have brilliant organizing and planning skills
- Quality Assurance knowledge
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.