Patrocks Administration Services has an exciting opportunity available for a Handyman to be based in Durban, Umhlanga. The successful candidate will be responsible to perform basic maintenance of buildings, grounds and equipment.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related position.
- Drivers Licence.
- Maintain all buildings look and feel as laid out by Management.
- Perform daily and weekly checks, snags and continuous improvements within the allocated buildings.
- Undertake generator fuel checks and ensure that fuel levels are always at reasonable levels in accordance with TAH Properties standardized fuel levels.
- Report any leakage of the water mains or any sorts of plumbing and where possible undertake minor repairs.
- Basic handling of power / electrical repairs.
- Work closely with different project managers during minor upgrades, maintenance and revamps.
- Intermediate administrative skills for the purpose of filling in daily reports and updating snags completed.
- Updating the building managers on when regular services of equipment, air conditioning changes, cleaning services etc, are required.
- Maintain and clean all air-conditioner types and extractors.
- Maintenance, care and correct storage of all tools used by the Handyman.
- Attend to all other adhoc requirements requested from Management.
Skills and competencies:
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management ability.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
Please be advised that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.