Icon Finding Services (Pty) Ltd.
Purpose of the role:
- To coordinate and direct general administration of housing and accommodation activities.
- To coordinate and manage Business Unit properties including Projects, Security Services, Cleaning services, Prepaid System and Municipality affairs (water and electricity usage) and general community and employee complaints and inquiries.
- Manage and coordinate Accommodation, Property, Security department, Prepaid system, Garden and Cleaning services and Municipality needs and taking the community into consideration.
- Responsibilities include; space planning, legal spacing of people with regards to air conditioning and minimum area, planning of office space with regards to the capability of electrical distribution, contractor management, lighting and fresh air systems, building fabric maintenance, tenant installations and additions, tenant moves, rental recoveries, implement corporate branding standards for colours and finishes inside building and project management.
- Manage the fencing and cleaning
- Ensure security of empty stands
- Maintain firebreaks on company property and squatter areas
- Render professional customer support services including Municipality, Eskom and community
- Communicate with clients and direct superior to share information on duties performed and meet regular with the Unions to resolve issues.
- Adhere to functional policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, end-to-end processes, tools, templates etc
- Assist in standardising, simplifying and speeding-up functional processes, eliminating duplication/bureaucracy
- Apply functional best practices, promote sharing of best practices/knowledge
- Adhere to all safety and health practices and promote good housekeeping on an ongoing basis
- Address all unsafe practices and potential hazardous situations and rectify and report to the direct superior.
- Accept safety responsibility
- Ensure safety rules and regulations are adhered to.
- N Dip: Technical
- Certificate: First Line Management
- B Tech: desirable
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant operational experience.