Health & Safety Senior Manager
The role has direct impact and influence over the development of the most optimum Operational Unit Occupational Safety & Health strategy and implementation plan in line with the global strategy and TCCS commitments to protect our people and enhance our Operational Unit and regional reputation.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- The strategic footprint of the role spans from Operational Unit operations connecting end-to-end the design, and partner pillars, set Regional goals and roadmap for achieving Occupational Safety & Health goals and culture in collaboration as “One Safety LT” vision.
- The role is responsible for the OU occupational safety OPEX/CAPEX decisions.
- Support the long-term Operational Unit Occupational S&H vision, drive engagement with the system partners and lead Operational Unit S&H planning to achieve goals.
- Establish the Regional S&H strategy, create governance and controls to implement the strategy, monitor the internal and external trends. Within the global Safety & Health framework lead the development of a fit for purpose, risk focused and culture maturity-oriented Safety & Health technical governance in the Operational Unit. Determine the Operational Unit Safety & Health framework and priorities, work with business to drive S&H assessments and monitor S&H risks
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the relevant performance models and systems to track risks and mitigation plans. In line with the corporate Safety & Health metrics define and implement Operational Unit/Regional Safety & Health metrics and best-in-class trend analytics used for continuous improvement
- Implement all global Safety & Health methodology, standards, IT tools and requirements for E2E OU activities, including production centers, distribution and marketplace
- Accountable to implement Operational Unit Science Based Targets (SBT) and action plans
- Provide technical guidance on establishing action plans in the Regions
- Contribute to define Safety & Health Operational Unit/regional governance and drive partners/business development initiatives
- Identify and communicate trends and challenges that impact our business performance and collaborate with corporate to ensure governance models remain relevant. Work in partnership with key stakeholders to anticipate new taxes that can impact the business.
- Provide franchise leadership with key stakeholders to ensure necessary investments are planned to ensure governance requirements are met. Influence and shape Safety & Health investment plans including complex analysis of cost, infrastructure and culture developments, strategic partnerships. Close collaboration with key stakeholders such as Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Customer & Commercial, PACS, Operational Unit- and Franchise System leadership teams.
- Connect strategically with external and internal networks and stakeholders to drive performance and benchmarking efforts, shape forward looking strategies and transform people and organizational capabilities accordingly.
- Lead Operational Unit/Regional Safety & Health people and capabilities agenda:
- Set operational Safety & Health strategy, connected with global vision, that empowers, motivates, connects and inspires large teams.
- Lead the Operational Unit Safety & Health knowledge sharing center of excellence. Ensure effective communication and training of technical governance to bottling partners and other value chain stakeholders (suppliers, customers)
- Ensure key people are in key operational Safety & Health positions in place.
- Provide leadership in Safety & Health Incident Management and Crisis Resolution (IMCR) at Operational Unit level and ensure lessons learned are captured proactively across the entire global Safety & Health networked organization. Provide technical guidance on establishing root cause analysis and Safety & Health IMCR resolution in markets
- Lead M&A Safety & Health due diligence and post-transaction integration as per business model
Related Work Experience:
Experience in leading large-scale transformation programs, change management. Proven successful track record in leading and influencing diverse teams.
8 – 10years of experience.
End-to-End H&S leadership, Occupational S&H Management Systems, Science Based Target
Franchise and functional leadership – Broad strategy development and influencing within an OU and globally, within the enterprise and across partners, bottlers, external networks
Risk management, mitigation and communication
Exceptional ability to translate scientific, technological concepts to relevant business insights and growth opportunities
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK Make our CUTURE Code inevitable Build winning CAPABILTIES
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.