Tokai Estate, part of the prestigious Faircape Group, is a spectacular 60 bed fully accredited sub-acute facility providing high quality care to patients of all ages.
We are looking for an organized and professional Healthcare Liaison Officer Assistant.
The ideal candidate would be a strong administrator, a confident, self motivated individual who consistently strives for excellence. The successful candidate will be required to manage a high volume workload, have the ability to manage their own time and work to deadlines.
The successful candidate will join a successful, well established company, working with an energetic and fast moving team.
If you would like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where opportunities are endless, then apply today!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with administration duties of the practice
- Liaise with medical aids to keep practice details updated
- Communicating with medical aids for relationship building and ensure Faircape is seen an professional and competent
- Assisting the therapists with admin duties if/when required
- Loading patients on the billing system when admitted into Healthcare
- To confirm billing details and correct NHRL codes per session with the therapists
- Accurate billing of physio sessions with patients
- Knowledge of medical billing and ICD10 coding
- Claiming sessions billed daily for the previous day
- Communicating rates with patients / NOK when they are private paying patients
- Taking payment for settlement of outstanding invoices
- Account queries of practice
- Credit control – following up payments with medical aid and escalating as per escalation process per fund
- Assisting with Faircape Medical / Healthcare duties if and when required
- Any challenges/problems should be communicate with the Medical Liaison
- 3 years proven experience as an Administrator
Skills and Attributes:
- Good computer skills (experience in Google Drive, Sheets and Docs preferable)
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Customer service orientated
- Neat in appearance
- Self motivated and strives for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible, accountable and dedicated
- Be able to work in a team and individually
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear criminal record
- Contactable references
Working hours are:
Mondays from 11h00 until 17h00
Tuesday to Fridays, from 08h00 until 17h00
Saturdays from 09h00 until 12h00