Our Client an e-commerce business enables purpose-driven brands to create meaningful connections with customers through dynamic, flexible physical space and rentable shopfitting’s.
Despite everything moving online, customers still want to experience products in the real-world, which is why creating authentic and meaningful experiences in a physical space is becoming increasingly important. We believe that retail space offers great opportunities for brands to tell their stories authentically and personally connect with their customers.
Our Clients is an online platform that helps local, authentic and responsible brands gain access to physical locations that allows them to create a space that is truly theirs. The service includes flexible dynamic leasing options and rentable modular shopfitting, removing the risk of long-term leases and large capital outlays upfront
Our client in the retail industry is looking for a Helpdesk Operator based in Rosebank Johannesburg.
Provide efficient and effective minor planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and remedial works in a manner that achieves the Vision and objectives of the company. Key areas are minor proactive, planned and reactive maintenance, portaging, receiving, dispatching, Inventory management, stock counts and adherence to all policies and procedures ensuring a great client experience.
MINIMUM COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
• Computer literacy
• 2-3 years frontline hotel/customer service experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospitality or facilities environment.
• A customer-oriented and professional attitude.
• An outgoing personality.
• Outstanding communication abilities.
• Helpdesk Operator Experience.
• Knowledge of a Helpdesk Package advantage.
• Knowledge and understanding of SLAs.
• High degree of computer literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Problem solving and Analytical Skills.
• Emotional Intelligence: the ability to work with colleagues who have different ways of behaving and interacting.
• Resilience: the ability to cope with setbacks.
• Attention to detail with a methodical and structural approach.
• Results focussed and professionalism.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to follow established procedures.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Project a professional and competent image at all times when on duty.
• Ability to resolve conflict.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Provide clients and community members with information on items related to the company.
• Provide clients and community members with information on items related to the retailer’s brands.
• Support retailers where required.
• Engage with Retailers and company Community Members.
• Assist retailers with logging requests.
• Go to extreme lengths to assist and support clients and community members to ensure a great experience.
• Conduct client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services.
• Attend to and resolve all customer queries timeously or escalate when necessary.
• Follow up and follow through on all queries timeously.
• Log all requests, problems or complaints.
• Manage all calls daily via the work order status report.
• Ensure that the work orders are restored within the specified SLA timeframe and as per customer/community members expectations.
• Follow up on outstanding jobs.
• Give clients feedback on the progress of calls logged.
• Follow up with service providers on open calls.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THIS DYNAMIC TEAM?
The client a dynamic start-up that is at the forefront of the revolution in the retail industry. This is your chance to be part of shaping that future, as retail pivots towards a more resilient, sustainable and more fulfilling future.
By uniting omnichannel in a multidimensional shopping experience format that combines retail, e-commerce and an interactive consumer app, the company will appeal to a new generation of consumer that is seeking all-inclusive entertainment, locally sourced products, and regenerative shopping experience.
Please attach your cv, qualifications (including Matric certificate), id & driver’s license