|Location||Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
an Internet Service provider in Stellebosch requires a Helpdesk Agent to assist with clients via telephone and email, with internet service issues and provide support for network related queries on Mikrotik and Ubiquiti equipment setups.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
|Industries||ICT – Information & Communications Technology|
• Accurately screen incoming calls, redirecting calls and taking messages.
• Attentive to the call log and identifying possible outages based on the call volume.
• Supplying clients with general information regarding their Wireless service, Fibre service &
responding to email.
• Assisting clients with basic support queries and performing basic troubleshooting.
• Log tickets for all client queries, add standard checklist in the ticket and escalate as necessary.
• Monitoring Tickets to ensure that tickets are handled / resolved efficiently and in a timely manner
• Focus on technical tickets – ensuring prompt responses and escalation of issue cases
• Escalation on repeated issues of the same nature for a specific client or tickets that have been
open for more than 3 days without being resolved.
• Quick turnaround time for resolving queries. 2
• Escalate issues accordingly to Tier 2 Engineers.
• Solve basic configuration issues.
• Follow basic processes as well as required external escalation steps and contact info when
assisting with escalations.
• Focusing on monitoring systems – always be aware of the statuses on monitoring systems including
but not limited to Dude and PRTG.
• Timely communication both internally and externally (clients).
• Continuous training and research outside of office hours (keeping up with what is trending in the
|Job Closing Date||02/04/2021|