Key Accountabilities :
- Responding to client support queries and providing support over the phone, or via remote access.
- Completing and distributing daily service uptime reports
- Ensuring wiki, FAQ’s and support guides are updated with root cause analysis and resolution
- Ensuring process within help desk team are followed and updated where necessary
- Following up with clients and ensuring tickets are resolved within documented SLA’s.
- Identification and implementation of self-service tools to support end users
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software and support assets.
Specific Skills Required:
- Knowledge of computer software systems, office applications, operating systems, help desk software and remote-access systems.
- Ability to pay attention to time management, as well as possessing analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team.
- 5 years experience in a support of administrative role, with hands-on experience in resource planning, scheduling and reporting functions.
- Working understanding of SQL and ability to run prescribed scripts preferred.
- Strong reporting skills with the ability to create and distribute detailed system availability reports for senior management
If you meet the above requirements please forward your CV to email@example.com. If you don’t receive feedback within 2 weeks please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
T’s and C’s apply.