|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Company Law
- Constitutional Law
- Labour Law
- Insolvency Law
- Property Law
- Financial Accounting
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Minimum Applicant Requirements: Applicants are required to have at minimum Masters degree or equivalent in the respective discipline and MUST have experience in working for a Higher Education Institution. Experience in the distance mode of delivery is an advantage.
- Boston City Campus & Business College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Send your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), together with a copy of your highest achieved qualification;
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates.
- Should no feedback be received from Boston City Campus & Business College within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application failed.
Posted on 04 Feb 13:46
Apply by email