Department of health
- Reference Number : refs/011591
- Directorate : Support – Cleaning Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145 281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. C.B. Msimango: Tel. no. (011 278 7730) ext 1330
- Grade 12 certificate with at least 2 years’ experience in general support or Grade 10 and 11 with at least 5 years’ experience. Must be able to provide and obtain information. Compile written notes/memos/reports. Good verbal and written communication skills. Leadership and Diversity skills. Conflict management. Able to work under pressure. Be prepared to work shifts
- Supervise and monitor the functioning of all General Assistants and Household workers, including Ward Assistants. Implement policies and procedures within the unit as well as monitor compliance. Assist subordinates with administrative duties. Implement and encourage PMDS. Monitor attendance registers and staff attendance. Leave management and control complied with in line with Leave Policy. Ensure high standard of hygiene and safety in the work area. Attend to visitors and report to relevant Supervisor or Manager. Compliance to OHS, Quality Assurance Standards and BATHO PELE principles.
- The application must be submitted on a signed new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from website, which must be completed in full and certified copies of qualifications, Updated CV and ID should be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. The appointed employee will be subjected to an OHS Medical Surveillance as required in the HBA regulation within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful APPLICATIONS: Applicant may apply on line at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za and the newly acquired Departmental electronic-Health jobs system: www.healthjobs.co.za. NO HAND DELIVERY OR POSTED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON PCM 36 OF 2020.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bertha Gxowa Hospital
Closing Date : 30-07-2021