The Faircape Group operates 6 high end retirement/lifestyle villages in the Western Cape.
We are seeking a Housekeeper at Onrus Manor (near Hermanus) to carry out various cleaning duties and to ensure our facilities are in an orderly condition.
Job duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout all areas of the facility
- Clean designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects upon request
- Ensure all walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Experience and knowledge:
- 1 years cleaning experience preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations
- Knowledge regarding the proper use of cleaning/chemical agents
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- We will require a written reference in order to proceed with your application
Working Hours: You will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month, as per the roster from 07h00 until 19h00. Normal working days are Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays.Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.