- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper.
- Good communication in English.
- Check the Building on a daily basis for burnt globes and replace where necessary.
- Deliver stock to Kitchenettes and coffee stations.
- Check that all aircons are working.
- Wipe down aircon vents and clean filters at least once a week.
- Spray parking areas with weed killer once a week.
- Service all water coolers.
- Wipe down all vending machines.
- Empty dust bins, separate recycling waste and store the recyclable bins.
- Clean parking areas daily.
- Empty and clean ashtrays.
- Wipe toilet walls daily.
- Lubricate all metal door hinges.
- Wipe all doors.
- Wash windows every second week.
- Clean generator areas.
- Clean all store rooms as required.
- Sweep fire escape daily.
- Dust and Wipe all fire extinguishers and hoses.
- Check generators weekly (Fuel levels etc.).
- Monitor and report all necessary repairs and replacements.
- Clean all metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empty bins.
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials and store in a safe place.
- Adhere to all Covid19 Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ad hoc functions as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please note that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.