Hollywoodbets have exciting opportunities available for Housekeepers to be based at the Estcourt branch. The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Branch and ensuring the building is always in a clean and orderly condition.
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car Park area)
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed and/or vacuumed. Walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights and machines and/or equipment is clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch aircon filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed. Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, tabletops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative whilst maintaining quality of work.
Please note only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Deadline for submission of CV’s: Thursday, 10th June 2021.