- Life Bay View Private Hospital
- Housekeeping Assistant
- Vacancies exist for Housekeeping Assistant based at Life Bay View Hospital, reporting to Housekeeping Supervisor. The successful candidates will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of cleaning services within the Hospital.
- Critical Outputs
- To provide satisfactory patient/client experience by
- Keeping all facilities/areas neat and tidy
- Servicing all areas on a regular basis
- Adhering to infection control policies
- Treating all patients with respect
- Maintaining a professional relationship with clients, patients and fellow colleagues.
To provide quality housekeeping services by
- Attending training as and when required
- Adhere to all cleaning procedures and protocols
- Applying correct cleaning methods to different areas/facilities
- Stocking all facilities sufficiently with appropriate materials
- Working shifts as needed
- Matric certificate / Grade 12
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Experience in the private healthcare sector would be advantageous
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic and well organised
- Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment
- Must be able to work shifts/weekends when required
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Monday, April 19, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.