Pinagare HCS / Partnership With Steinmuller Africa
Main Purpose: To manage the inspection activities to maintain and ensure high level of quality during the manufacturing process of HP Heaters.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that all manufacturing meet the contract criteria and quality requirements.
- Any other job related duties as required from time to time.
- Ensure that NDT personnel qualifications and approvals are up to date.
- Ensure that all equipment used are maintained and calibrations are up to date.
- Manage all suppliers’ compliance with the relevant quality requirements and ensure the input of quality requirements to the placement of orders.
- Manage all quality related risks on the project.
- Assists project team during planning and execution phase.
- Monitor and ensure that final Data Books are completed within 7 days after the completion of manufacturing.
- Inform personnel and fabrication team of work related risks, during manufacturing.
- Instruct and coach QC Inspectors in best practice and adherence to procedures.
- Monitor and ensure that the close-out of all nonconformities are closed within 5 days.
- Maintain customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain TWI system.
- Grade 12/N3.
- SAIW Level 2 Welding and Fabrication Inspector
- SAQCC (UT WT, RT Interpreters, MT and PT Level 2) would be advantageous.
- 3 Years’ related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- NDT techniques and/or methods.
- Knowledge of different manufacturing methodologies.
- Welding procedures and processes.
- Material type and grades.
- Codes, standards and specifications (EN, ISO, AWS, ESKOM).
- Heat Treatment techniques, methods and behaviour of materials.
- Welding consumables (types and control methods).
- Welding controls and defects.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).