Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a HR Administrator to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be provide HR administrative support to the HRBP and departmental teams on a day-to day basis. Contribute to the development and maintenance of the HR function.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resources
- Minimum of 1 – 2 year’s general HR administration experience
- Assist in the maintenance of Human Resource records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations and the tracking leave
- Provide general administrative support to the HR department
- To attend to payroll related queries.
- Provide information regarding payroll matters such as leave, provident fund and medical aid.
- Prepare and submit HR information reports
- Coordinate all HR projects and activities
- Prepare necessary HR documents i.e. employment contracts
- To perform on-boarding duties of new employees
- To prepare and amend HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assemble nomination attendance lists for training sessions
- To assist with the coordination of training sessions
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Ensure preparation of documents for CCMA cases
- Provide administrative support for all ER related processes
- To provide assistance with recruitment process by identifying candidates and performing reference checks,
- Ensure follow through with all relevant recruitment instructions as per managements requests within the agreed SLA.
- Excellent problem solving skills by identifying and analyzing problems
- Customer service focused
- Excellent organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.