BET Software is one of the most diverse betting software providers in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our multiskilled All-Star Team is responsible for providing ground-breaking software solutions on a global scale while supporting high transactional volumes in a fast-paced industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and culture that supports learning and growth, a place where you can flourish amongst like-minded individuals. Currently, on an exponential growth path, we’re increasing our footprint, establishing BET Software as a leader in global markets. Interested? There’s a lot we can’t predict in this business, but one thing is certain: you’ll never be bored…so come along for the ride.
We are on the lookout for a dedicated and driven HR Administrator that will administer and facilitate the scheduling of appointments, maintain records of information and assist with the day-to-day operation of the Human Resource function and duties.
Can you easily adapt to change? Are you open to new ideas and willing to take on new responsibilities, whilst maintaining the ability to work according to deadlines? Great, then keep reading!
- At least 2 years’ experience as an HR Administrator or HR assistant.
- Relevant qualification or studying towards.
- Understanding various HR software systems, for example, Sage People, Jarisson Time.
- Computer literate with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of labour laws.
- Responsible for drafting allocated HR documents using the supplied templates.
- Transactional administrative functions entail filing, data capturing and updated record keeping.
- Draft minutes of meetings.
- Ensure HR documents are received and actioned timeously.
- Prepare and distribute long service certificates.
- Capture timesheets to the time and attendance management system.
- Provide payroll reports and information regarding employee leave transactions and balances.
- Ensuring that all employee details reflect accurately on all HR information systems.
- Coordinate and schedule relevant HR meetings e.g. stay interviews, exit interviews and other HR meetings.
- Maintain company organograms and ensure they are kept up to date with accurate information.
- Providing HR-related support to all members of the organization.
- General admin duties and reporting as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Capability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Resilience and forward-thinking mindset (ability to be resourceful)
- Strong innovative and continual improvement outlook.
- Must have attention to detail and take accountability.
- Excellent problem-solving capability.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.