Company primary industry
Gambling and Casinos
Job functional area
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an HR Assistant to be based in Emalahleni, Mpumalanga. The position will be responsible for processing administration; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information as well as assisting with day to day operation of the Human Resource function and duties.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or similar.
- Experience using Microsoft package.
- Drivers Licence.
- 2 – 3 years administration experience.
Recruitment and selection:
- Source and shortlist applicants on selected vacancies.
- Scheduling interviews for HRC and Management.
- Ensuring all required documents are received from the applicants timeously.
- Conducting pre-employment checks and references on selected candidates.
- Ensuring that all new employee details and documents are accurately submitted to Payroll before cut-off date of each month.
- Liaise with Area Managers and Training Facilitators on training dates.
- New team member’s induction by providing orientation information packs, reviewing company policies, gathering payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for all benefit funds.
- Ensure relevant parties are timeously informed of terminations.
- Consolidate weekly termination updates.
- Assist with the tracking of IR actions.
- Ensure signed warnings are uploaded on the system timeously.
Maintenance of HRIS / ESS:
- Transactional administrative functions entail filing, data capturing, updated record keeping and regular team member file audits.
- Adhoc reporting as required.
- Adhoc duties when necessary.
- Actively promote the Hollywood values. Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
Skills and competencies:
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Please be advised that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.