Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an HR Business Partner to be based at the Gauteng Regional Office, Boksburg, Gauteng. The purpose of this role is to manage the HR team across the Gauteng, Limpopo and Mpumalanga portfolio in terms of day to day HR functions as well as the implementation of strategic HR initiatives, which include enhanced recruitment practices, BEE change and transformation initiatives, as well as talent planning and development, amongst others. This person is responsible for performing a generalist HR function and ensuring that solid basic transactional HR functions are managed within the portfolio according to required procedures and standards.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Previous HR Management or Supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Actively partner with Line Managers to understand the HR value add to the business, to identify HR solutions and initiatives in line with business initiatives. Provide support and guidance to Line Manager and be actively involved in all matters on a Management Level.
- Managing the HR team for all divisions within the portfolio. Work hand in hand with the HR team to ensure the successful implementation of HR initiatives across all divisions or departments.
- Ensure that standard recruitment and onboarding processes are followed. Enhance the recruitment processes to ensure quality candidates for business consideration. Ensure a smooth Employee Orientation process. Be actively involved in the appointment of mid-management appointments.
- Job management. Ensure that all team members always have a good understanding of their functions and role expectations. Ensure that a process is in place to discuss role expectations when a team member is promoted or changes a position.
- Ensuring the Performance Management is applied consistently. Ensure that the performance appraisal process is conducted timeously in line with group practices.
- Talent Management. Roll out of talent management initiatives and succession planning. Facilitate Individual Development Plans at appropriate levels and align these to the Training Department where required.
- Ensure standard Employee Relations Management in relation to Group processes.
- HRIS monitoring and reports- HR metrics. Measuring HR value add and report on HR metrics relevant to the business. Monitoring Employee Exit Trends, turnover and retention, disciplinary actions, etcetera and provide value-added input in order to address trends.
- Employee Retention – Participate in designing, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programmes.
- Anticipate workforce needs based on turnover and growth factors and ensure a constant supply of quality candidates in order to minimize understaffing.
- Manage the off-boarding process/termination processes.
- Operations risk management related to HR functions. Close risk gaps by ensuring that family members are not employed in the same work environment, that pre-employment checks are consistently conducted, that annual criminal checks are conducted, that polygraph tests are conducted at management level prior to appointment and that random polygraph checks are implemented, that terminated employees are not re-employed, etc.
- Employment Equity – Coordinate EE meeting details nationally.
- Design and propose recognition programmes for consideration.
- Conduct Climate Surveys where there might be a need.
- Roll out of values and ethics.
- Manage the long service process.
- Manage the internship programmes in terms of appointments where required.
- Updating Company Policies and Procedures specific to the department and ensure implementation of updates.
- Wellness, Welfare and Health related initiatives where required.
- Ad Hoc Projects
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Great interviewing skills with the ability to identify good calibre candidates.
- Good relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, results orientated and able to take accountability.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong Computer Skills, with proficient knowledge of MS Office, and the ability to learn and utilise company personnel systems.
Please note only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.