Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an HR Business Partner to be based at Western Cape Regional Office. The purpose of the role will be to assist in leading the delivery of a proactive and customer focused HR service across the business. The provision of effective support, guidance and advice to Managers and Team Members and the delivery of strategic and operational human resource projects and initiatives that maximize performance and enable all Team Members to engage and contribute to the development of the organization.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Previous HR Management or Supervisory experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel extensively
- Proactively lead, coach and manage HR Business Partners in order to provide effective HR service delivery across the business.
- Act as a senior point of contact and subject matter expert on complex matters and projects and provide HR related advice to all stakeholders.
- Provide advice and support to Team Members and Managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including recruitment and selection, onboarding, induction, performance management, employee relations, engagement and well-being.
- Support the implementation of the business’ human resource plans by proactively working with Team Members and Line Managers to develop a culture of responsibility and accountability for front line human resources management and embed a culture of performance.
- Partner and coach Managers to support the delivery of human resource plans and initiatives and encourage a culture of Line Manager responsibility and accountability for front line human resources.
- Proactively lead, manage and successfully deliver complex cross functional human resource projects across the organization within specific timeframes.
- Assist in the review, development and successful implementation of progressive human resource policies, processes and plans to drive continuous engagement and performance across the organization.
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, using business knowledge and intelligence to inform changes and develop solutions to ensure that all HR operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- Utilize people data and analytics to measure trends and patterns to influence the effectiveness of human resource policies and plans in order to help drive continuous improvements and increase performance.
- Lead and assist organization transformation and change programmes.
- Lead the development of innovative well-being initiatives that enhance Team Member well-being and improve performance.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate training materials, presentations and workshops as required in relation to specialist and generalist subject areas.
- Analyze and report on human resource statistics and trends in order to enhance the effectiveness of the HR Service Delivery and to provide information relevant to making sound business decisions.
- Take responsibility for own professional and personal development, keeping up to date with current practice and employment legislation.
- Ad hoc duties.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Impressive business acumen and in-depth market awareness.
- Ability to take accountability and entail great problem-solving skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills.
- Must be quality focused and results driven.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.