- We solve fundamental problems by carefully crafting solutions and providing access to customers that few companies focus on. We do this by using technology in ways that other companies have not thought about so that our customers can realise their true potential – and that is what Hello Group is all about.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We break down barriers. We defy bias. We level the playing field. We thereby enhance every facet of the lives of the migrant and marginalised communities.
WHO YOU ARE?
As an HR Business Partner for Hello Group, you will add value by working closely with Senior Management to ensure HR practices are aligned with the overall business strategy of Hello Group. You will provide day-to-day administrative support to employees and other key stakeholders as well as assisting the HR team with new strategies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent 3 – 5 years’ HR Generalist / Business Partner experience.
- Exposure to performance management and employee relations (required).
- Exposure to recruitment, medical aid- and talent management (advantageous).
- Good understanding of labour legislation and other applicable legislation.
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment practices.
- Sage 300 Experience (Advantageous).
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills (MS Suite).
- Resilience and open to challenges (adaptable and willing to change).
- Persistent and deadline-driven.
- Attentive and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE:
Business Unit Support
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and all staff within allocated Business Units.
- Work with Business Units to translate business needs into HR requirements.
- Support and guide employees in understanding HR policies and services.
- Ensure high quality of services delivered (i.e., timeliness, accuracy, efficiency, and responsiveness).
- Partake in the development and implementation of strategies such as recruitment, training & development, engagement.
- Facilitate and process statutory compliance reporting such as BBBEE, WSP, ATR, EE.
Talent Management & ER:
- Identify, coordinate, and facilitate relevant HR workshops/interventions/initiatives.
- Conduct training needs analysis and makes recommendations.
- Facilitate and implement career development interventions.
- Facilitate and assist all relevant stakeholders with disciplinary, probation, grievances, incapacity poor work. performance and incapacity of ill-health processes.
- CCMA representation (Conciliation & Arbitration).
- Compilation of job profiles for the business unit (proofreading and amending KPA’s and KPI’s as required).
- Coding of KPA’s and KPI’s, including recoding of job title codes as required.
- Importing of data into the system and assistance with the bi-annual performance reviews.
- Coordination and support to business units for performance management.
THE HELLO GROUP:
- Hello Mobile (www.hellomobile.co.za)
- Q.MART (www.qmart.co.za)
- Hello Paisa (www.hellopaisa.co.za)
- Armorhead (www.armorhead.co.za)
- Snode Technologies (www.snode.com)
- Achilles Risk Solutions (www.achillesrisk.com)
- Malaicha.com (https://malaicha.com)
- Hello Pay (https://hellopay.co.za/)
We appreciate the interest in the Hello Group and the time taken to apply for this opportunity. Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.