- A well established mining company in Limpopo is. looking for 2 x HR Generalist to be based in Musina for a 12 months contract
Purpose of the Role
- Provide efficient recruitment, organizational and logistical support to the VUP Ramp Up Recruitment Project team according to specified requirements and best practice
• Verify Request for Recruitment forms
• Initiate recruitment process with Talent Acquisition Operations team
• Coordinate interview schedules in conjunction with Talent Acquisition Operations team
• Conduct interviews with candidates
• Debrief with hiring team in order to identify right candidate for the right job
• Inform Talent Acquisition Operations team on successful candidates
• Coordinate accommodation viewing for successful candidates
• Identify position related assessments (HTS, VTS, MIE Verifications, Medicals).
• Ensure all verifications and assessments have a favourable outcome prior to progressing candidates to offer stage
• Prepare peerage modellers and salary documentation for candidates progressing to offer stage
• Communicate employer information and benefits during interview process
• Stay informed on Company’s current organization structure, recruitment process, Venetia mine requirements
• Completing timely reports on recruitment activity
• Assist the recruitment project team where required
Minimum experience & qualifications required
- A recognised Human Resources Management Diploma/Degree
- 2- 5 year’s work experience as a Recruiter, HR Generalist or similar roles
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Business acumen.
- Confident and proactive self-starter.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-focused and service-oriented.