Location: Stellenbosch, WC, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Distell presents exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Human Resources Department Southern Africa, in Stellenbosch. The successful candidate will report to the Human Resource Manager.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023.
Key Learning Areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- General Documentation and Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Benefit Administration
- Training and Development
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree/diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen;
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution,
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 18285 Closing Date: 31 August 2021