Based at CSA Helderkruin Head Office
Reporting to:Group Human Capital Executive
Overall purpose of the Job: To manage and drive the HR function within the Head office environment. Supporting and consulting with the HOD’s of CSA through exceptional service delivery in the HR space.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree/N Diploma in Human Resoources or Industrial Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in leading a coporate HR Team
- Own Transport and Valid drivers license
- Systems management and HR data analysis experience required.
- Broad understanding of the Fidelity Security Group.
Key Performance Areas:
- Lead a Performance management culture and relevant development plans with management
- Implementation of Human resources tactical plans and develop strategies to meet business requirements within area of responsibility.
- Drive the business values and associated interventions.
- Drive Talents management and associated interventions with management and greater HR Team.
- Support the executive of key HR deliverable in order for the achievement of business objectives.
- Manage the Employee life cycle.
- Support Group HR leadership in he implementation of local human resources programs in support of business needs.
- Strong in addressing routine day-to day employee relations and industrial relations.
- Consult with leadership and managers , ensuring compliance with company policies and legislation.
- Oversee the assistance with investigations and the resolution of employee complaints within required time frames to minimize risk
- Oversee the execution of human resources transactions on the system.
- Coordinate local training programs in conjunctions with Learning and Development team in support of business needs.
- Co-ordinate with Talent Acquisition resources to ensure delivery on recruitment issues and key vacancies
- Project Manage HR related projects
- Willing to Travel.
- Strong business accumen.
- Managerial courage and ability to interact at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong process management and peoples skills
- Understanding of Employee Life cycle within FSG environment
- Expertise in sourcing candidates and screening for fit within the business.
- Professional presence with strong, versatile and polished interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful (anticipate issues and develop solutions)
- Must be detail-orientated, proactive and able to balance multiple responsibilities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team orientated, enjoy a ‘hands- on’ environment and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Well- developed value-system specifically as it refers to ethics, integrity and trust.
- People Management
- Interpreting data
- Providing insights
- Developing strategies
- Challenging ideas
- Resolving conflict
- Embracing change
- Team working
- Upholding standards
- Taking action
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.