Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an HR Onboarding Specialist to be based in Umhlanga, Durban. The HR Onboarding Specialist will be responsible to organize, streamline, and oversee the onboarding process for new hires into the company. Responsibilities include communicating company and position details to new hires before their start date, gathering necessary paperwork, scheduling induction and helping new team members adjust well to our work environment. The position will partner with new hires to ensure a smooth transition into our company culture.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or studying towards.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience.
- Prior onboarding experience.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Manage the onboarding process for all new take on’s.
- Communicating all relevant company and position information to new hires, including work schedules, dress code and parking options etc.
- Welcoming new team members.
- Giving new team members office and branch tours.
- Introducing new team members to the Company.
- Ensure onboarding kits are prepared (e.g. stationary, T-shirts and mugs).
- Coordinate and implement company induction programs.
- Track and report on all planned and completed induction.
- Coordinate induction events.
- Guide Managers throughout the onboarding and induction process.
- Assist with queries regarding employment, induction and probation.
- Provide suggestions and create appropriate handbooks and training.
- Providing new hires with manuals, guidelines, and passwords, as needed.
- Ensuring new hires have the necessary technical assistance to set up their hardware and software.
- Gathering and filing all paperwork related to new hires, including take on checklists, induction checklist and training registers.
- Ensure all new hires attend job specific induction.
- Track and report on all onboarding feedback.
- Adhoc reporting as required.
- Adhoc duties when necessary.
- Actively promote the Hollywood values. Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
Skills and competencies:
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.