Boikago Group (Pty) Ltd
- One of the the biggest Automotive company based at Eastern Cape is looking for an excellent Human Resources Benefits Coordinator to join their dynamic HR team.
Purpose of the Role
- The Human Resources Representative is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. Support Compensation and Benefits Lead, ZAF in the effective delivery of compensation and benefits administration for South Africa.
- Monthly headcount reports and audits.
- Run Hourly and Salaried Induction Process
- Administer monthly headcount reports and audits.
- Process Annual & Sick Leave on the Sick Leave Calculator & BesTime.
- Administration of Fixed Term Contractors.
- Support the effective administration and input of new start information on a monthly basis. Audit files as appropriate.
- Manage hourly-paid employee subsidy account, transport allowance payments and monthly incentive file.
- Attend to all customer queries and ensure efficient feedback is provided, where required.
- Support Compensation and Benefits Lead, ZAF in ensuring effective control processes are established and implemented for the Comp&Ben.
- Conduct monthly medical aid administration and reconciliation activities.
- Work on death claims together with Provident Fund Trustees and Simeka.
- Manage funeral scheme claims and monthly review and audit processes.
- Support and advise production management on dealing with absenteeism management.
- Tracks and reports on absenteeism and other related matters on a daily basis.
- Lead for recruitment and selection processes in respective business unit.
- Attend constituency meetings and relevant union meetings, and report back to HRA supervisor and line management respectively.
- Keep records of meetings, hearings and relevant constituency statistics.
- Advise and coordinates the implementation of the pulse action plans for the area.
- Processing employees Personal Loans, Advance and cancellation of AVO’s
Minimum experience & qualifications required
- Minimum National Diploma in Human Resources, BTECH in Human Resources and Degree in Human Resources.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role and Automotive industry or manufacturing industry environment (with high Union presence)
- Experience working with UIF claims and benefit-related acts (Pension, Medical and UIF Acts) will be an added advantage.
- Know and have a passion for our business and our customers
- Have a continuous improvement philosophy and practice
- Build strong relationships/be a team player/develop ourselves & others
- Show initiative, courage, integrity and good corporate citizenship
- Have a can do, find a way attitude and emotional resilience
- Hold ourselves and others responsible and accountable for delivering results and satisfying our customers
Behavioral skills required
- Ability to timeously and effectively deal with recruitment and selection.
- Good consultation and negotiation skills. This includes professional communication through consulting with Union members and building relationships.
- Improve Union relationships and implement Union / Company agreements.
- Promote professional communication through consulting with Union members and building relationships.
- Implement people operating strategy.