Independent Communications Authority of South Africa
350 Witch-hazel Avenue, Eco Point Office Park
Eco Park, Centurion.
Private Bag X10, Highveld Park 0169
Telephone number: (012) 568 3000
JOB TITLE : HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
JOB LEVEL : C4
SALARY : Total Annual Package (CTC) – R 545,990.00
LOCATION : ICASA (Head Office- Centurion)
POSITION STATUS : Permanent
Purpose of the job
To provide the overall HR Service to the Divisions within the Authority, through value-adding
HR offerings and processes.
Key Outputs: The successful candidate will report to the Executive: Human Resources and
their responsibilities will include: ● HR Service Delivery ● Job Evaluation ● Talent Acquisition
● Onboarding of New Employees ● Employee Engagement ● Employee Wellness ● Employee
Relations ● Performance Management ● HR Development ● HR Communication ● HR
Governance ● HR Information ● Relationship Management.
Qualifications and Experience ● Relevant Three Year Degree in Human Resources
Management (NQF L7) ● 4-7 years’ experience in the HR field ● 6-8 years working
experience ● Knowledge and understanding of HR processes ● Ability to initiate changes and
enhancement to current HR operating procedures for the overall benefit of the organisation
● Solid knowledge of the South African labour legislation.
Key Competencies and Attributes ● Solid analytical skills ● Results driven ● Attention to
detail ● Able to work and make decisions under pressure ● Interpersonal Skills ● Excellent
Communicator (written and verbal/presentation skills) ● Client Focus ● Resilience and
ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity
• If you do not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your
application as unsuccessful.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South
African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Closing Date: 19 February 2021. To apply for this position, please visit
https://www.icasa.org.za/pages/Careers. All enquiries regarding this
position should be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• It is also the responsibility of the applicant to obtain evaluation and certification of the
Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL).
• Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
• ICASA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the
applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checks.
• Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
• CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.