When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
HR OFFICER – ANALYTICS, C UPPER: SERITI COAL, KRIEL COLLIERY, MPUMALANGA
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
The role is responsible for data integrity, processing and extraction of HR data for reporting purposes to enable effective decision making by management, also responsible for the accurate and timeous submission of all employee payroll/lifecycle management input to payroll.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of HR data extracted and report thereon – continuously extracts data and conduct compliance audits to determine non-compliance with minimum SAP capturing standards and incorrect/outdated data
- Ensure the integrity and up to the up to date maintenance of employee data on SAP and files – including contractor data
- Statistical and Governance Reporting
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Perform payroll calculations as defined by the operation, including but not limited to allowances, bonuses, overtime, awards and increases
You will need:
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources orInformation Systems (NQF Level 7)
- SAP Super User
- SAP Query Manager reporting tool
- Good experience in the full spectrum of Human Resources, including policies and procedures
- Good experience in SAP, specifically the HR modules
- Solid knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations including the Labour Relations Act (LRA), Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), Employment Equity Act (EEA) and Skills Development and Levies Act (SDA, SDLA)
- Fully competent in the use of the SAP Fusion HR system inclusive of the functional modules of Org Management (OM), Employee Transaction Management (ETM), Employee Life Cycle Management (ELM)
- Fully competent in the use of the SAP Query Manager reporting tool
- Working knowledge of SAP data migration and auditing processes
- Sound knowledge of Performance Management System and Support processes
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills (Advanced MS Office Excel specifically Pivot tables, Charts, functions & formulas, MS Powerpoint, MS Word and Intermediate MS Office Visio)
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Certificate of Fitness or able to obtain
- Safety & Risk Management Course
- Basic experience within the mining industry
- Payroll experience
- SAP Fusion – completed formal in-house computer-based training (Org Management, Personnel Administration, ELM module, ESS/MSS)
- Working knowledge of ESS/MSS
- Fundamental Tableau Training
- Knowledge of Contractors Administration
Ref No: KRL011/21GS
Closing date: 09 February 2021
Please use the Google Chrome browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.