Human Resources Intern
- Human resources
- Life Carstenhof Hospital
- Human Resources Intern
- An opportunity exists for an unemployed HR intern with a Human Resource Management Degree/Diploma to gain work experience in line with the qualification they possess.
The learner will report to Judith Ramaube, Hospital HR Manager and the internship will commence 01 March 2021 at Life Carstenhof Hospital.
- Critical Outputs
- HR Intern program
Our co-ordinated programme and stimulating work environment will enable you to assist the HRM deliver key HR deliverables and gain valuable HR generalist experience in the following areas:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
- Employee Productivity & Wellness
- Leadership & Communication
- Skills & Talent Development
- Payroll & HR Administration
You will also receive:
- A monthly intern stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 12month internship program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Interns must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All interns must have obtained a 3 year degree/diploma or N7 qualification from a Technikon/University in Human Resource Management or a relevant HR qualification
- Interns must not have been part of HWSETA internship programme in prior years.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft office programs is required.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
- Closing date
- Friday, February 5, 2021
Candidates to please indicate : HR Intern – Life Carstenhof on their application
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.