Reporting to: GM: Human Resources and Managing Executive
Overall Purpose of the Job: To manage and drive the HR Field team in the execution of HR directives. Supporting and consulting with the business and employees through exceptional service delivery in the HR space and collaborating across HR COE’s for resolution on problems.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree/N Diploma in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Minimum 5 years experience leading a corporate HR team
- Minimum 7 years experience as an HR generalist
- Own transport & Valid driver’s license
- Systems management and HR data analysis experience required
- Lead a Performance management culture and relevant development plans with management
- Implementation of human resources tactical plans and develop strategies to meet business requirements
- Drive the business values and associated interventions
- Drive Talent management and associated interventions with management and greater HR team
- Support the execution of key HR deliverables in order for the achievement of business objectives
- Analysis of HR metrics and lead team to execution of action plans
- Support Group HR leadership in the implementation of local human resources programs in support of business needs.
- Strong in addressing routine day-to-day employee relations and industrial relations.
- Consult with leadership and managers, ensuring compliance with company policies and legislation.
- Oversee the assistance with investigations and the resolution of employee complaints within required time frames to minimize risk.
- Oversee the execution of human resources transactions on the system
- Lead the business leaders and provide guidance for managers and supervisors on performance and disciplinary actions etc.
- Coordinates local training programs in conjunction with the Learning and Development team in support of business needs.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition team to ensure delivery on recruitment issues and key vacancies
- Project Manage HR related projects
- Generate regular and ad hoc HR metric reports, including headcount and turnover, in support of business needs.
- Willing to travel
- Strong business acumen.
- Managerial courage and ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Strong process management and people skills.
- Understanding of remuneration structures.
- Expertise in sourcing candidates and screening for fit within the business.
- Professional presence with strong, versatile, and polished interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful (anticipates issues and develop solutions)
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, and able to balance multiple responsibilities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team-oriented, enjoy a “hands-on” environment, and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A well-developed value system specifically refers to ethics, integrity, and trust.
- People Management
- Interpreting data
- Providing insights
- Developing strategies
- Challenging ideas
- Resolving conflict
- Embracing change
- Team working
- Upholding standards
- Taking action
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.