Human Resources Officer
|Company:||Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa|
The Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI), a SAQA-recognised professional body, is seeking the services of a full-time office bound Human Resources Officer.
Reporting to the FPI’s Head of Operations, the successful applicant will be responsible for the human resources function within FPI.
Specific duties will include:
- HR office administration;
- Staff training;
- New staff onboarding and induction;
- Staff offboarding and facilitating exit processes;
- Compliance management with regards to Human Resources related regulations (e.g., OSH, COIDA, B-BBEE, Skills Development Act etc);
- OSH and COVID officer;
- Management of employee wellness programmes, values, and company culture;
- Assist finance with payroll administration matters (medical aid and provident fund etc);
- Ensure that performance management are taking place in terms of FPI policies;
- Risk management as it relates to human resources;
- Attending relevant HR related and staff meetings;
- Arranging staff functions;
- Work in consultation with management regarding organisational design;
- Financial management in consultation with Head of Operations;
- Asset management.
- LLB or any appropriately tertiary qualification in HR management;
- At least three years’ experiences in HR of similar roles;
- Information and administration management;
- Labour Law knowledge;
- Good time management;
- Belonging to relevant Professional Body would be an advantage;
- Integrity, trust, confidentiality, reliable, professional;
- Reliable and team player;
- Results and detail orientated.
Notes and contact:
- The salary band for this role is between R 20 000.00 – R 25 000.00 CTC per month;
- The salary band mentioned above is intended for guidance purposes only. Any offer made herein will be based on experience and qualifications, and will be made strictly in FPI’s sole discretion;
- Applications must include a Curriculum Vitae together with at least 2 contactable references as well as indication of salary expectations (in this regard please note the salary band above);
- Please submit any applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 27 August 2021, which is the closing date for applications herein;
- Please consider your application to be unsuccessful if you do not receive a response within 21 days thereof;
- EE applications will receive preference;
- FPI reserves the right to make an offer or withdraw this vacancy at its sole discretion.
Posted on 10 Aug 13:10