Human Resources Payroll Internship
- Human resources
- Life St Mary’s Private Hospital
- Human Resources Payroll Internship
- An internshp exists for an unemployed Human Resources Payroll intern, based at Life St Mary’s Private Hospital, Mthatha respectively, with a Human Resource Management Diploma or Degree to gain work experience in line with the qualification they possess.
The learner will report to the Employee Services Payroll Manager and FPA, Petro Goddard, and the learnership will commence in June 2021.
- Critical Outputs
- HR Intern programme
Our co-ordinated programme and stimulating work environment will enable you to assist the line managers and FPA on deliverables and gain valuable experience in the following areas:
- Time and Clocking Systems
- HR Administration
- Medical Aid
- Employee Benefits
- Recruitment administration
You will also receive:
- A monthly intern stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 12month internship program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Interns must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All interns must have obtained a 3 year diploma or degree
- Interns must not have been part of HWSETA internship programme in prior years.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft office programs is required
- Problem-solving analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & Energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Tristam Hill
- Closing date
- Friday, May 14, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.