SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL PARKS VACANCY: 3 x HUT ATTENDANTS (2 x PRETORIUSKOP & 1 X LETABA REST CAMPS) KRUGER NATIONAL PARK Paterson Grading: A1
14 May 2021
Kruger National Park
Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacant positions in Kruger National Park at the following camps: Pretoriuskop and Letaba Rest Camps respectively.
NB. The positions will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Nkateko Mokoena
Private Bag X402
Tel: 013 735 4261
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are required for the job:
- Grade 12
- The incumbent must have hygiene and housekeeping skills
- The incumbent must have knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Communication skills both Written and Verbal (English)
- Supervisory skills will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following: Key Performance Areas
- Perform cleaning duties including chalets, ablution facilities and surrounding areas to prescribed set standards.
- Control inventory items.
- Reporting abnormalities including equipment and maintenance faults.
- Assist with the collection of supplies when necessary.
- Assist with general work in Rest Camp.
- Assist in laundry duties of the rest camp.
R 106 171