Hut Attendants (6 positions)
10 June 2021
Kruger National Park
Paterson Grading: A1
Applications are invited for suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacant positions in Kruger National Park (KNP) at the following camps: Shimuwini, Olifants and Letaba Rest Camps respectively.
NB. The positions will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
- One position based at Shimuwini Bushveld Camp
- Two positions based at Olifants Rest Camp
- Three positions based at Letaba Rest Camp
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Nkateko Mokoena
Private Bag X402
Tel: 013 735 4261
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered to be unsuccessful.
- Grade 12
- The incumbent must have hygiene and housekeeping skills
- The incumbent must have knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Communication skills both Written and Verbal (English)
- Supervisory skills will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare.
- Perform cleaning duties including chalets, ablution facilities and surrounding areas to prescribed set standards.
- Control inventory items.
- Reporting abnormalities including equipment and maintenance faults.
- Assist with the collection of supplies when necessary.
- Assist with general work in rest camp.
- Assist in laundry duties of the rest camp.
R 106 171
Closing date:24 June 2021