HWSETA Electrical Engineering Internship TVET
- Life Groenkloof Hospital
- HWSETA Electrical Engineering Internship TVET
- An opportunity exists for unemployed learners in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The learner project is aimed to provide the opportunity for unemployed learners to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
We are looking for learners in the field of Electrical Engineering. The learner opportunity is available at Life Groenkloof Hospital, reporting to Emmanuel Khorombi, Engineering Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- The learner will be exposed to various tasks, projects and assignments performed in the Engineering department to enable them to gain the necessary workplace experience.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project.
- All learners must have completed the N6 Theory from a public TVET college.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ experience in order to graduate.
- Problem Solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging Diversity
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Building Relationships
- Drive and Energy
- Excellence Orientation
- Ethical Behaviour
- Computer literacy
- Closing date
- Thursday, February 18, 2021
Please write your full names and the position you are applying for on the subject line.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.