ICT TECHNICAL SUPPORT LEARNERSHIP X 4
Purpose of the Learnership: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing unemployed learners who have completed grade 12 with an opportunity to gain work experience and a SAQA qualification. Applications are invited for a Learnership from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The learnership program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Work based exposure may include the following.
- Logging, tracking, escalating, communicating and closing of Incidents and Service requests using HEAT system.
- SharePoint configuration and development.
- Enterprise Content Management support
- Business Intelligence development
- Software development and support
- Database Administration
- ICT security
NB: Learners will be required to attend classes and complete assignments/portfolios of evidence,
The learners will be required to complete 30% learning and 70% workplace learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.
- Certified Grade 12
- Certified copy of your Id
- Certified copy of transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Time management.
- Listening skills.
- Attention to details.
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Road Accident Fund Values
The learners will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 18 January 2022
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: Jhbrecruitment1@raf.co.za
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the reference number for the learnership you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
3. Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in a learnership program in the relevant field of the post previously
4. The applicant must not have previously served as learner before.
5. Should it be found that the applicant previously served as a learner and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified?
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.