Intermediate Phase Teacher
We invite applications for the above position which will be
available from 1 January 2022.
We seek an individual with energy, strong work ethic, and integrity
who will complement our current Boys’ Preparatory team.
The requirements for this position are:
• A suitable professional qualification
• Prior teaching experience in a boys’ school would be preferable
• An experienced Intermediate Phase teacher who can teach a variety of subjects would be a distinct advantage
• An excellent teacher who can engage and inspire young boys whilst understanding the considerable part all
teachers play in supporting children emotionally, and the significant link this has to academic achievement
• A commitment to accommodate students with diverse backgrounds, preferences, cultures, and association
• A record of innovation, commitment, and professionalism
• A willingness to embrace rapid changes in education, a sound knowledge of current trends and
methodologies/pedagogy in education and an interest and ability to integrate ICT into teaching and learning
• A commitment to on-going personal and professional development
• An awareness of the nature of the school and willingness to commit to its all-round ethos, co-curricular
activities and pastoral approach
• The ability to coach a variety of sports offered at the Boys’ Prep would be an advantage
• Proof of registration with SACE supported by a sexual offender’s clearance certificate
To apply please click on the following link before the closing date of 22 June 2021 https://stithianjobs.mcidirecthire.com/
Applications received via email will not be considered. Applications must be done via the link above only.