We are looking for a highly conceptual, talented, Graphic Designer intern, to work within the Creative team to conceptualize, design and deliver marketing campaigns, Form design, desktop publishing, digital (e.g. motion graphics and videos), online (e.g. web banners and visual links), and graphic design (e.g. brochures, posters, banners) elements for the corporate brand, all business units and product and other subsidiaries in line with best practice.
It is essential that you are an independent, creative thinker with a passion for design, attention to detail, and have a thorough understanding the digital environment as well as traditional print design.
- Design digital and print layouts – develop projects from concept to completion while working within the parameters of the Corporate identity manual
- Developing and producing customized marketing materials, including flyers, posters, presentations, etc for print.
- Designing motion graphics and visual effects.
- Maintaining consistent branding and imaging
- Apply innovative graphic design best practices that are in balance with customer demographics
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Presentation of concept work to Business
Secondary duties –
- Assisting with dispatching marketing collateral to the regions, assisting with other department-related administrative duties.
- Diploma/Certificate in Graphic and Digital Design.
- Diploma Marketing & Communications.
- AAA/Vega advantage
- 1-2 years in design preferably agency or corporate experience
Knowledge and Skills: