INTERNAL AUDIT INTERN
Purpose of the Internship: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for an Internal Audit Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship programme will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Basic understanding of the Internal Audit process which may include limited exposure to IT Audit.
- Application of the Internal Audit Standards.
- Usage of Internal Audit tool and exposure to various audit areas.
- Project Management and Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Coaching and mentoring on all audit related work as well as soft skills.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s degree, B-Tech / Advanced Diploma/ National Diploma in Internal Auditing or Accounting.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Road Accident Fund Values
Intern will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 23 November 2021
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note NO hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
2. Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
3. Applicants must be unemployed, or never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
4. The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
5. Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are underrepresented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.