Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven Internal sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Cost and quote Clients
- Open Sales order files where needed
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales consultants for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your scope
- Team with Sales Consultants to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online discussions on the product and Group offerings
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.