What’s the story?
Do you ever wonder “How can I gain work-experience if nobody wants to hire me?” We’ll, we may have just the answer!
The Knowledge Trust Graduate Programme is made to introduce young, curious minds to the work environment. Whether you’re recently matriculated or a fresh graduate this is an opportunity for you to develop, build your skill set and grow with a young and dynamic team.
Through mentoring and training, as well as the support and experience you will gain from the team and this programme, the end goal is to help you flourish into the future leader that you are.
Expect to grow
At The Knowledge Trust, we value growth and are a Growth-Minded team. We don’t only want to see our community grow, but we believe in facilitating growth within our team too.
We guarantee that you’ll never experience boredom or feel stagnant as we are constantly learning, and with learning – there is ALWAYS room for growth. As you can see in our timeline below, our team has grown steadily over the past 3 years as a fast-growing movement.
Each team member has contributed to shaping what The Knowledge Trust is today and has left their mark in our story, and as we grow – we hold space for more narratives to make their way into our story, through our new Trustys.
- You Must have completed the “Grow Your Mindset” Course on WhatsApp
- Able to commit full-time
- Be willing to learn and grow
- Be welcoming to feedback
- Be able to take initiative
- You need to have a growth mindset
- Live and breathe our mission, vision and values
- Just be a genuinely good human being
- We are a fast-growing movement, so we need someone who is hard-working, flexible, and able to think on their feet
Posted on 23 Jul 08:46