Internship-Communications x1 (12 month contract) – CSS-COMMS-INT-
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Internship-Communications x1 (12 month contract)
R5000.00 to R12 500.00 per month
The Communications and Stakeholder Relations department provides multi-disciplinary communication support services for internal and external communications. This office works closely with internal stakeholders and the CEO to build, strengthen and manage the corporate image and reputation of the NNR. This department produces corporate publications, manages the information on the intranet, website and social media platforms, manages strategic stakeholder engagements, international relation, public outreach and media relations
- NQF Level 6 in Public Relations
- No experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write articles for Social Media, website and online media communications
- Maintain, update and add information to the NNR website (text, graphics ,photos)as approved by the CSR Manager.
- Actively pursue intranet content, meet regularly with IT and other internal departments as needed.
- Track and report on NNR social Media Communications
- Ensure content on NNR online platforms are updated as per plan
- Coordinate and organise corporate events in accordance with the NNR branding platform
Skills and Competencies
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on adhoc tasks when required
Appointment will be subjected to a positive security and medical assessment being obtained. Applications should indicate in the application whether they agree to being subjected to a security vetting and medical assessment process. The Appointment of candidates is at sole discretion of the NNR in accordance with its Employment Equity, the NNR takes cognizance of affirmative action in its selection and appointment processes. Should you not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Enquiries should be directed to Ms Duduzile Mlotshwa on 012 674 7100.