We are seeking the services of a dynamic, hardworking, and creative individual to teach isiXhosa for Foundation Phase.
The position commences immediately.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a relevant teaching qualification
- Have a passion for teaching young children
- Teach in a creative and interactive manner inspiring confidence in the boys in their conversational use of the language
- Preferably be an isiXhosa mother tongue speaker
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and be part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a South African citizen
It is envisaged that this role will be for six hours per week.
Interested applicants should email a short CV with a covering letter and details of three references to Sharon Johnson on email@example.com by 16 September 2021. Please use the reference isiXhosa Teacher in the subject line.
Only short-listed contacted