INTERCARE IS HIRING !
IT GRADUATE: CORPORATE SERVICES
Intercare Corporate Services in Lynnwood, Pretoria, seeks to recruit an IT Graduate.
The purpose of the position is to provide assistance to our ITC Executive and the IT team in various IT related tasks.
Intercare is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- To assist with data clean ups and assistance in data warehousing.
- Set up, install and test new units prior to handover and monitoring functionality.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software related problems and replace defective components when necessary.
- Management of Virtualized and Cloud Infrastructure.
- To receive and prioritize user log calls/requests.
- Provide guidance to new users with start-up/log-on procedures.
- Other IT related functions as and when required.
- IT related qualification (Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology)
- At least 1 year experience in the IT field
- Data warehousing experience advantageous
- MS Office 365 experience advantageous
CLOSING DATE: 04 JULY 2021
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.