Opportunity for Unemployed TVET Learner IT
- Information technology
- Life Wilgers Hospital
- Opportunity for Unemployed TVET Learner IT
- An opportunity exists for unemployed learners from TVET Colleges to participate in a project in the Information Technology field. The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for unemployed learners who have successfully completed their National Certificate in Information Technology & Computer Science to gain work experience in line with the qualifications.
- Critical Outputs
- TVET learner with the following qualification are sought:
- N6 Diploma Information Technology with 18 months theory having been covered
- Life Wilgers Hospital, Pretoria – 1 learner
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project.
- Learners must have completed their N6 theory from a TVET College and are in need of 18 months workplace experience in order to graduate.
- South African citizens under the age of 35 will be considered.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
- Closing date
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.