|Remuneration:||to be discussed|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Company:||IT News Africa|
IT News Africa (www.itnewsafrica.com), Africa’s technology news leader is seeking an intern to join the editorial team in Centurion, Gauteng. The successful candidate is someone who lives and breathes social media, enjoys meeting people and loves writing.
- Recent graduate (or student) in journalism, English language, public relations or media studies.
- English first language or excellent English writing ability.
- You will be required to write and edit daily posts for the ITNewsAfrica.com website.
- Managing and contributing towards a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Attending and covering local and international technology events as an ambassador of the brand.
- Editing images and uploading them to the site.
- Image editing
- Video editing
- Proofreading skills
- Editing or subbing experience
Posted on 04 Jan 2022Closing date 3 Mar
Apply by email