Durpro Workforce Solutions
Financially minded individual with high attention to detail and ability to manage tight deadlines required by market leader.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions accurately.
- Reconciliation and balancing of accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company policies.
- Process cash books, trial balance, income statement, balance sheet etc.
- Track and maintain inventory and fixed asset records.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare payments.
- Calculate and prepare VAT submissions and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with audits.
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
Qualification & experience required:
- Completed financial qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- SAP Business One experience would be an advantage
- Strong MS Office Skills